Sunday, January 08, 2006

Break the glass in case of emergency

I see you, silent and distant
Like the sight of a sea in the mist
Your big, beautiful eyes, half closed
As they always are, when you're asleep
Your hands like falling leaves in the autumn wind
covered by the scars
where life tries to manifest itself in some way
or what you really feel about it
Is it really you I'm missing so badly
or am I just longing for the past
when the blossoms were young and bright
Another lonely night
I am lying, awake, with strange tears on my pillow
with strange thoughts on my mind
Feelings of regret surround me
Feeling incredibly stupid, incredibly weak
I don't give a damn what they might think
I don't care if no one understands
But I know one thing, my love,
which is that I need you, desperately,
even for being able to breathe...

"Is this an emergency, my dear, or what do you think?"
October 03, 2005

No comments: