Saturday, October 14, 2006

Strange Feelings

Jealousy creeps in like a snake
Bites here and there, spreading its poison
Not enough to kill me, yet it hurts like hell
I watch you laugh, I watch you talk
And pain strikes its roots inside me

Sweet and kind, as you always are
And as attractive as no other can ever be
They must be enchanted, I'm sure
Trying to get closer, like moths to a flame
I wish I could burn them all
By screaming that you are mine
You are mine, mine and mine only
But the ocean takes my voice away

Jealousy leaves a bitter taste in my mouth
Unshed tears cultivate new suspicions
Untold words shatter my reason
Loneliness make phantoms come alive
I'm not used to feel like this,
I can't pretend no more...
Just for you to know,
nothing is well around here anymore.

No comments: