Monday, November 30, 2015

Chocolate truffle

If you stop to think about it
(You will realize that)
You were just overthinking it

Here I am
tired, about to collapse
from lack of sleep
and accumulated stress
you'd think my mind would be foggy
and I'd be the most confused
instead, a detached clarity blossoms.

These are trifle matters
all it takes is for me to get busy
doing something that matters
doing something challenging
to see what was in front of me
All this time while I was playing games
the games were also playing me.

All the headache, tears, embarrassment
For trying to create another reality
What for, though, was it really necessary?
I am what I am, nothing will change that
I am who I want to be
I am also with who I want to be with
all else, in the end,
trifle matters indeed.





No comments: