Monday, December 04, 2006

losing track

ein schöner Tag zum Sterben

Don't ask me about the weather
Don't talk about those little things
As if there is nothing unusual

-The ocean got crazy, whole cities are being destroyed
Aliens attacking, the sky is all covered

Earthquakes, erupting volcanoes, all at once

Don't you know how hard I struggle not to cry out?-


Don't ask me about the flowers
They died of drought, of loneliness
Everything dies, even hopes do
What do you expect, more cheerful lines?

-The storm comes and goes
The sea is always the same
But what about the shore?-


Don't keep me awake at night
I have nothing but dreams now
Don't whisper in my ear anymore
I'm tired of broken promises

-There is a face I always see
When I accidentally close my eyes

I am afraid even to blink now

Such beauty must be dangerous!-


Who is the cat, who is the mouse
Trapped in a cage of delusions
Waiting for a heart attack...

No comments: