Thursday, April 27, 2006

Words on words

You have to walk a lonesome desert
You have to walk it all alone
There is no one to walk it for you

My words, drunken butterflies in the wind
My castles made of snow, melting away
In a world seemingly too good to be true
Searching for trouble all the way through

My dreams, with huge wings and countless colors
- Up to the clouds, up to the sun -
Where I am going to, what is what I want?
Why am I still such a stupid child?

My words, always looking for a place to hide
I fear your fury, I fear your sadness
I fear like hell, losing you on the way
But this crazy mind of mine,
Always on the thin line....

My words, looking for a way
for a damn crack or a forgotten pass
here or there
My fears, my dreams, my sorrows, my passions
All in one, one in all
Like a million snowflakes, adding to the avalanche
Like a million seagulls, aimlessly - arrow-like

Let me stop right where you are
let me settle down, at least for a while...

No comments: